Hosting Room Fragrance
- Max : 2 Person(s)
- On the ground floor, a large living room (living room with large flat screen TV and dining room) overlooking an equipped kitchen (large piano, 2 refrigerators, 1 90l freezer, micro wave oven, household robot, all the necessary for breakfast (filter coffee makers, kettle, citrus press), Nespresso coffee makers and their welcome kit, dishwasher and washing machine.
- On the 1st floor: 1 bedroom with 1 bed 160X200 (or 2 beds 80X200) and 2 bunk beds overlooking a small terrace, 1 bedroom with 1 bed 160X200 and 1 bed 80X200 (or 3 beds 80X200), 2 shower rooms including 1 with WC, 1 separate WC.
- On the 2nd floor: 1 room with 1 bed 160X200 and 1 bed 80X200 (or 3 beds 80X200) and 1 room with 1 bed 160X200 and 1 bed 80X200 (or 3 beds 80X200).
The cottage has a small terrace on the adjoining ground floor and a larger, not adjoining, with the possibility of cooking at the plancha with views of the garden and the swimming pool.
Our bedding are all separable and have a quality comfort 3/4 stars.
Pets are accepted upon prior request and if their owners comply with the following rules:
- Do not leave them alone in accommodations or cars.
- Don’t walk them around the Mas without a leash, it is possible to leave them in nature a little further so that they can enjoy our environment.
- Pick up their needs near the Mas.
Our rates always include bed linen (beds made on your arrival according to the organization we will have seen together), towels (but not that of pool) and cleaning of fn stay (which is not the cleaning of your entire stay).
The rate indicated does not take into account the tourist taxes that will be payable on site according to the number of adults present.
Possibility of booking group meals according to our availability; inquire.
Many activities are available in a perimeter of less than one hour around the Mas, we can give you a selection on request.
We welcome you between 5pm and 8pm.
The departure must be effective before 10 hours.
The Gîte is non-smoking
|Du 01 janvier au 08 juillet 2023||
338€ / jour
|Du 26 août au 31 décembre 2023||
338€ / jour
|Du 08 juillet au 02 septembre 2023||
2002€ / semaine